24.5.19

I: My Autobiography

I think that is the first time that I have the chance to talk about myself, about my life on a web site, on a public site after all. I don't know if to say the biggest moments of my life or the heavier. However... I will start with my name, Nicolás Alexander Francisco Avello Andrade, that's a long name, but I like that people call me by 'Alexander' or 'Alex', since it's also my name. I like Alexander in particular because it means, "Protector". It's something that I have done all my life...

I was born in 1995 and I'm the 4th son of a marriage that was destined to failure. I have lived in the same place all these years, in Renca. I hate the neighbourhood where I live, since my childhood. I have memories of violence, insults, with seal of illegal drugs, bullets and dead men sometimes, junkies walking in the night when I went out to play, some kids killing puppies and kitties to enjoy it, I saw that and I didn't know why they did that. I was trying to avoid that act so cruel but it was impossible, they were so violent. Many times those same kids hit me, so I stopped to going out to play. Some kids that were kinder moved away, slowly I was staying without friends.

The school was my escape, I acquired a like to learn, but in 3rd grade some kids had sexual conducts that I didn't like, neither I was understanding it, I never played how they did so I started to stay alone, to play alone, I remember that and it's so sad. I suffered a Facial paralysis by stress and since that moment I closed myself, I started to take shelter, but the bullying didn't stop over the years. I became in someone withdrawn with problems to explain what I feel and think... Maybe I am going in the profound... Anyway, I finished my obligatory studies and now I'm studying Chemistry in the Universidad de Chile. I have a pretty girlfriend and we have a kitty a month ago and his name is Yuki.





No comments:

Post a Comment