13.9.19

XI: A Country I Would Like To Visit

In this little planet, there are so many places to visit, so many cultures to discover, so many people to know that it seems impossible to learn all of them... I love the diversity of cultures of whole world, how the humanity has evolved and turned in what is today...


I have some countries in my mind that I would like to go in some occasion and I hope I can do it... For example, I would love to visit Greece, Italy, Germany, England, Finland, Egypt, Mexico... There are beautiful places, full of culture and history... But, I can't talk about each one, so, I chose the land of the rising sun, the country of samurais and ninjas, you know... Japan, yes, because I´m a otaku jajaja

Resultado de imagen para japon

For a long time I have been thinking about going to Japan, why?, it's simple, Japan is a millennium country, rich in history, with a beautiful geography, an exquisite variety in its flora and fauna, an unique gastronomy, besides, Japan is a country with great technology advances... For me, it's a spectacular place to visit.

When I achieve being in Japan, I'll tour Mount Fuji. the Tokyo Tower, its more popular cities like Osaka, Fukuoka, Hiroshima, also, I want to know some Buddhist temple and learn about that religion and I walk tasting delicious food.

If I have the chance to go to Japan, I'll do it for whatever reason, I just wanna go there...

No comments:

Post a Comment