4.10.19

XII: The Best Concert Ever

The experience of attending a concert is wonderful, to be surrounded of people that are enjoying the same thing that you, listen the music rumble in your ears, seeing to your favorite artist so close to you, singing the songs that you love, jumping, dancing with your friends... Everything that you do could be a great memory...


One of the concert that I treasure the most in my mind was in my adolescence when I was 16 years old. The November 16th in 2011, I went together with two friends to see a band that we loved called "Mago de Oz", a folk metal band. This concert was realized at Teatro Caupolican and it was special because it was the last concert of the vocalist "Jose Andrea".


Resultado de imagen para mago de oz jose andrea

That concert was crazy, the band played like 20 songs and I sang all of them, there were also fireworks, smoke and strobe lights that enhance the show... I enjoyed like never before, after all that was my first concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment