14.6.19

IV: Favourite Musician

I really have trouble having favourite things and with regard to the music many more... Personally I'm enjoy the music a lot, I like listen somethings new, I don't like to categorize it and neither I have a particular liking or favorite "style", I just enjoy the music because music is... From Juan Luis Guerra, going trough RHCP and reaching to Five Fingers Death Punch, just for giving some names... But, how that doesn't matter so I´ll say that my favourite musician in this time of my life is Ghostemane...

Imagen relacionada

Who is this guy? Well, Eric Whitney is an American musician of the "rap underground" genre. His style also is cataloged like "Trap metal, Black metal and Rap". I like the music that he does because is something that I hadn't heard before, it's a new style for me, it's dark, with saturated bass, an incredible rapping, different tones in his voice, really it's difficult for my to explain, but in a few words, it's just that.

I began to hear him the last year but I knew a song of him many time ago, that song is "Mercury Retrograde" and little by little I was listening more. This year, he came to Chile for first time where he did a concert at "Blondie" and I went... That was very intense.

And here... A song, enjoy it!


2 comments:

  1. I had heard that song before, but I did not know the name

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a bit of dark here hmm

    ReplyDelete