7.6.19

III: My favourite piece of technology

This is so complicated... Starting with the fact that I'm so bad choosing and because the meaning of technology is so broad that I don't know where to start... Once in my childhood I read that the technology is everything created by the human being and with this concept in mind it's so hard to choose someone... Because our world is full of technology, our modern era is based in the technology and all around us is part of this...

After thinking so much about this I concluded that the piece of technology most important for me are "the musical instruments", maybe sounds weirdo but if you think a little, the music have been present in the humanity for centuries and the instruments, the music have evolved a lot to this day. Why I chose it? It's simple, because the music is something that connected us and could not be done without instruments...

Well, by definition a musical instrument is an object composite by one or more resonant systems combinated that emit sound, but there are a large amount of them. There are four categories, wind, percussion, string and electric instruments.

The musical instrument that I love is the violin, I love the sound that makes, I consider it so harmonious, it can be melancholic, happy, violent, depending on who is playing it... I have one since 2010, I played for a few months, I made a presentation in the acadamy where I was learning and I played three songs together with a piano, it was beautiful... But I stopped going to the academy for shortage of time and money...

Resultado de imagen para violin negro

Anyway... Imagine a world without music, that sounds horrible, isn't it?...

1 comment:

  1. yep the music is a big part of the life, give sense to many things and situations. without music, the human would lose a part of him (not literally)

    ReplyDelete