28.6.19

VI: Favourite Character

I thought that making a choice would be easy, but not... I have many characters that I can consider as my favourites and not only in the comic world, also in the anime world...

Since my childhood I have always liked "Spiderman", I loved him and I don't know why exactly, maybe it was his amazing powers, the colours in his suit, his movies in the year 2000, the fact that he was a teenager, he ample amount of his enemies, who knows? And inside of this world, I met "Venom" and I saw him as the evil inside of each one, this part that everyone fears to show, the representation of the rage. Also, I thought in "Ghostrider", this infernal revenge rides a motorbike in flames, I loved that, he was a simple human that made a deal with the devil to save his lover, he has amazing powers and the best, for me, is his capacity to make you feel all the pain and the suffering that you have done if you see him at his eyes, that is so profound. But... despite after all that, I have an anime character that I loved since that I knew him and he isn't exactly a hero or a villian...
Resultado de imagen para shokugeki no sanji

Sanji Vinsmoke, also called "Blackleg", is a crewman and cook of the Straw hat pirates in the anime "One Piece". He is the 4th son of a family of assassins, prince of a landless kingdom. He is one of the stronger members of this pirates band. I like this character because is a cook, and I love the food and cooking, he is very kind and a lustful, but also is a very intelligent person with a strong sense of chivalry and very foul-mouthed. He has many funny scenes but also someones very sad. I consider him as an authentic person without fear being who is. 

Also, I think that he has some characteristics that we could share...

1 comment:

  1. I´ve never seen One Piece , but this character looks quite interesting

    ReplyDelete