21.6.19

V: Photograph

I'm not a photographer but I liked so much this one that I took...


La imagen puede contener: moto y exterior

This photograph represents a clear example of my own goals, my conviction. Years ago, it started me a liking by the motorcycles, first, it was by necessity or maybe caprice, but little by little I started to enjoy it, I love ride, feel the breeze, take the curves, feel the adrenaline, talk with myself while I ride, it's like a therapy, it's almost addictive and this photograph is the representation of this passion.

I took this photo in February 2018 during a work day. I worked two months almost every day, sold my first motorcycle, raised the money and bot isn't ught my second motorcycle, my "Blackbull" like I call it. It's a Keeway Dorado 250cc engine. It's not a great brand, I know, but I don't care because it's my motorcycle and with the care that corresponds any motorcycle will be a great motorcycle.

All that effort was compensated...

No comments:

Post a Comment