12.7.19

VIII: A Subject I Enjoy Studying This Semester

At this point I have had many subjects and, actually, all of them I have liked, because I really love studying and learning although it doesn't seems... But as it says in the tittle of this blog it's about of this semester, so, I'm going to talk about "Elements of Biochemistry and Microbiology"...

This is a 7th semester subject of Chemistry carrier. This subject has been the reunion with the Biology and it was beautiful (despite I missed many classes). We start seeing "Biomolecules", then we continue with "The cellular structure", "Enzyme process", "Metabolism" and after we study a little of  Microbiology, bacteria, fungi and stuff... All of this is very fun and interesting...

I really enjoyed this subject because it made me remember how much I love the Biology, how fascinating and difficult it is and I loved it much more because the chemical look that I gave it, also this subject was very demanding and that made me study constantly, even now because I have to take a test tomorrow so I will study...

Resultado de imagen para bioquimica

And here an image to fill...

1 comment: