26.7.19

X: My Blogging Experience

I would say that making a blog was a great experience, something new for me and a good choice to show what I am like... In general, I love writing my feelings and thoughts but it's kind of dangerous because opening the heart and show it to the rest could be harmful... To be sincere it could be misconstrued...

This chance that the University and the English subject bring me, bring us, can be an incredible instrument, something that can allow us to be really ourselves... Seriously, I consider it really beautiful and useful... Personally, I feel that my English level has increased and it makes me happy...

Somethings that I should like to include in my blog can be some anecdotes of the childhood, speak about a person of our lives that we admire, talk about the religion and what thinking about that, our opinion about world contingency topics, to express ideas to save the world, of his contamination, make known what we like to the future, about our dreams, talk about the humanity because I think that it's disappearing, talk about our passions...

Imagen relacionada

This tool is so strong and we must learn to occupy it... The power of the words can be change our realities because it creates realities...

No comments:

Post a Comment