19.7.19

IX: A Movie

One of the most beautiful expressions of art is the cinema and nobody can deny it. I love watching a good movie but I don't have the time to watch so many and this is the reason to why I have many movies in a list "to watch", so when I do it I enjoy it too much... And I remember that some time  I saw on a television show a review of a movie that caught my attention and his name is "Spring, summer, fall, winter... And spring"...

"Bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo bom" in his original lenguage, it's a korean drama movie directed by "Kim Ki-Duk" and released in 2003. This movie was starred by "Oh Yeong-Su", "Kim Young-Min", "Seo Jae-Kyung" and "Kim Jong-Ho".

Resultado de imagen para spring summer fall winter... and spring

This film tell the story of a buddhist monk and his apprentice who live in a temple that floats on a lake. The movie has five acts where each one corresponds to a stage in the life of apprentice and it's represented by a season of the year.

I like this movie because it's beautiful full-fledged. The first and only time that I watched it I was impressed and with a very profound feeling.

You should watch it...

1 comment: